– E. Tugalo at 123 under the railroad bridge is completely flooded. About 1-2 feet of standing water under the bridge.
– Hwy 123 bad in spots – flooding from Fernside Drive to Big A Road – up to a foot of standing water in some spots on 123 – motorists advised to avoid 123 if possible
– Flooding on Hillcrest Drive and on Hayes Street in Toccoa
– Creek is out of its banks on Fern Valley Drive, road is flooding
– Bobby St. is flooded in spots
– Tree down on Betsy Rd and W. Currahee St. blocking entire road
– Tree down on Oak Valley Road, blocking both lanes
– Tree down Lake Louise Road – road now passable
– Tree down on Nub Garland blocking road
Motorists are advised to use extra caution if you have to be on the road.